The incredible, bizarre world of AI-generated art
Can machines generate art like a human would? They already are.
Join us for a chat about what’s on the frontier of machine learning and art. Our team of panelists will break down how text prompts in machine learning models can create artwork like a human might, and what it all means for the future of artistic expression.
- Aaron Hertzmann, Principal scientist, Adobe
- Hannah Johnston, Design consultant and former Google UX designer
- Ryan Murdock, Machine Learning Engineer, Adobe
- Bokar N’Diaye, University of Geneva
- John Bohannon, Director of Science, Primer