The 45th annual G7 Summit is set to kick off on Aug. 24 in the seaside town of Biarritz in France. For two days, leaders from the U.S., Canada, U.K., France, Italy, Germany and Japan, as well as top E.U. officials, will discuss global challenges involving foreign policy, the economy, and the protection of the environment. The aim of the meeting is to shape global responses to challenges affecting countries worldwide. The G7 countries have the largest advanced economies in the world, according to the International Monetary Fund (IMF) representing 58 percent of the global net wealth equates to $317 trillion (£260,540 billion). Here’s what you need to know about the event bringing together leaders from some of the most powerful economies in the world.
Learn how the DOD plans to accelerate AI initiatives: Shifting AI into High Gear READ MORE
Classify a piece of text as being related to Diplomacy, Information Operations, Military, International Economics, Illicit Finance, Intelligence, and Law Enforcement to improve situational awareness and speed and accuracy of decision-making.
The International Economics DIMEFIL engine classifies data as being related to international trade and trade deals.
- DIMEFIL Diplomacy: Classify a piece of text as being related to diplomatic issues.
- DIMEFIL Information Operations: Classify a piece of text as being related to Information Operations.
- DIMEFIL Military: Classify a piece of text as being related to the military.
- DIMEFIL International Economics: Classify a piece of text as being related to international economics such as international trade and trade deals.
- DIMEFIL Illicit Finance: Classify a piece of text as being related to illicit finance, including money laundering, sanctions evasion, drug trafficking, and illegal methods for financing terrorist and criminal organizations.
- DIMEFIL Intelligence: Classify a piece of text as being related to intelligence agencies, operations and assessments.
- DIMEFIL Law Enforcement: Classify data as being related to law enforcement or not.
Try Engines For Free
Get Started for Free
Contact us and we’ll set you up with free credits.
Test Our Engines
Test our API on your data.
Integrate at Scale
Once you’ve seen the power of engines, build your own scalable engine pipelines.